Translation and Transcription
Translations in the following fields:
- Social media
- Tender documents
- Training materials
- Legal Documents
- Identity & Travel documents
- Sworn affidavits.
- Financial statements & Reports
There are mainly two types of interpreting:
- Liaison/consecutive interpreting: Involves one on one interpreting common in conversations and boardroom meetings and training events.
- Simultaneous interpreting: Requires a high level of expertise and experience, commonly done at conferences and large events or workshops. Interpreters work from an interpreting booth and work in pairs as each interpreter has to take a break after every 15 to 30 minutes of interpreting. This is highly intensive as the interpreter has to listen and speak at the same time.
We provide interpreters for:
- Training workshops,
- Disciplinary hearings,
- Business meetings.
- Court hearings
- South African Sign Language
Interested in becoming a translator?
- Hold a tertiary qualification in linguistics, translation or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a professional linguist.
- Have completed a test translation, and attained a better than average ranking on our scoring system.
- All translators only translate into their native languages/mother tongue.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com